Video Game Realism Video Game Realism

Heh...

The animation was okay. But I mostly give it a 6 because I can relate to the BS that is this game.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Hmm

I really enjoyed the whole thing until the end. =\ I was taking it serious just for that...-sigh- oh well. What was that song? Can anyone link me to it? I ain't never by Jacobs (something) I didn't catch the last name and I don't feel like watching it all over again at the moment.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LULZ

I know I've watched this at least a dozen times now. It is freaking hilarious! Can this just stay on the front page?

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Excellent =3

As a Pokémon fan since the age of 11, this was a hoot. It kept me busy for at least half an hour trying to "catch 'em all", and it was rewarding to finally do it. Only reason this isn't getting a 10 is because of the lack of Pokémon-themed music, but I understand if this might have been difficult - copyright and all that.

Also, might I add, nghtsdrmr might be having a problem because he's spelling Exeggcute incorrectly (Exeggcute and Exeggutor always did give me a hard time, too). Just a suggestion.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

maaaaan oh man

GREAT game. I like the part when you realize the joke =D

Cavemen Hunters Cavemen Hunters

Yay!

It took me a few mins just to beat the first lvl. But this is a really fun game =) I think online play would be awesome...Maybe make the area bigger and add another mammoth to make it harder.