Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Excellent =3

As a Pokémon fan since the age of 11, this was a hoot. It kept me busy for at least half an hour trying to "catch 'em all", and it was rewarding to finally do it. Only reason this isn't getting a 10 is because of the lack of Pokémon-themed music, but I understand if this might have been difficult - copyright and all that.

Also, might I add, nghtsdrmr might be having a problem because he's spelling Exeggcute incorrectly (Exeggcute and Exeggutor always did give me a hard time, too). Just a suggestion.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

maaaaan oh man

GREAT game. I like the part when you realize the joke =D

Cavemen Hunters Cavemen Hunters

Yay!

It took me a few mins just to beat the first lvl. But this is a really fun game =) I think online play would be awesome...Maybe make the area bigger and add another mammoth to make it harder.

Space Beats Space Beats

Never.

I NEVER like any sort of rhythm game-- but I liked this one alot. =) I think the music is what really did it for me.

littleMonsterGames responds:

Thanks.

If you like the music, I strongly urge you to check out the artist pages I've listed on the left. Their stuff is really good!

Bone Throwing Bone Throwing

AAH!

Holy crap, the SFX after you make a hit. X__X The sound is pretty bad dude. I turned it down and played and there isn't much to it. It would be nice to be able to move around and dodge 'n such. Maybe add gernades? I like splosions.

Mouse Click Mouse Click

Fun

It really made me think of a Wii game. >.> I enjoyed it though. Not the best thing I've ever played on NG, but yeah.

Shroom runner Shroom runner

Well...

I fell through the floor and couldn't go anywhere else.

You did pick an awesome song to put with it. And ya know, I think it would be pretty decent if you put a little more work into it. =)

Head On Collision Head On Collision

Hmm.

The music gets old with the game. There really isn't much to replay value to this at all. =\ Unless of course...you really do love Pac-man...

Plumet Plumet

Fun.

Such a simple concept but its still fun. =) I really like the music and the little dude made me think of Bruce Willis.

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

Okay...

Not very good control which is a MUST for a game like this.