Video Game Realism Video Game Realism

Heh...

The animation was okay. But I mostly give it a 6 because I can relate to the BS that is this game.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Hmm

I really enjoyed the whole thing until the end. =\ I was taking it serious just for that...-sigh- oh well. What was that song? Can anyone link me to it? I ain't never by Jacobs (something) I didn't catch the last name and I don't feel like watching it all over again at the moment.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LULZ

I know I've watched this at least a dozen times now. It is freaking hilarious! Can this just stay on the front page?

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Most amazing....

This has to be the most amazing thing I've seen on NG. >.> I'm serious here...adding dialogue to this would have ruined it I'm sure. The music went so good with this. I love the story. Just---wow.

Bi Cool Bi Cool

Very nice.

I've been active on NG for just a few days (Been coming here for years--but just not taking part in blams/prot) And this is the best thing I've seen this week. Major kudos to you.

JohnLorique responds:

such a compliment)people like you make me happy)

Feed Your Head Feed Your Head

not bad.

Not bad sir! The worm-things cig make me think of Dr.Thompson.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Ouch.

It's bad what happened...but this wasn't really funny. 3/10 for lack of creativity.

Hazy Love Hazy Love

Neat.

Nice. =) I noticed the cap thing too. But other than that I really didn't have a problem with this at all. And neither did my wife---of course.

Wife V

"SO CUTE!"

Drulutz responds:

:D Everypone noticed that xD
I'm gonna change it... or maybe I'll let it as a weird part of the movie, sorta like a joke xD
and it's an honor ur wife liked it too <33 :D

MEGA? MEGA?

Terrible.

Ya know, as terrible as this is...I laughed.

Out for a Stroll Out for a Stroll

Cute.

The walking animation is rather bad. But it's so cute. =\